Murd1n Evolution Army Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!

+13
MEA Neko Tiffy
MEA RagDoll
MEA ProExposed
M3A TrixXx Da ANARKIST
Firecat
MEA CHAOS
MEA Gator
MEA DARKWAVE192
MEA GETH COMMANDER
MEA PuNkLiVz
MEA Mystickle
MEA Charlieboy
Admin
17 posters

Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!

Post  Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 am

Enjoy our forums!! New members introduce yourselves here!!

Admin
Admin

https://meaforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty FOUNDER MEA Charlieboy

Post  MEA Charlieboy Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:54 am

Welcome all to the Mighty Murd1n Evolution Army XBL official forums I am your founder MEA Charlieboy. I am a 24 year old business management major who has been involved in helping create MEA since April 2006 and one of the first original 20 members. If you'd like to see information about our clan and if you would like to contact us or check out some videos from our members at there best on youtube go back to the website home page at meaps3.webstarts.com and click the about us and contact sections. Once again, welcome to MEA and I hope you all enjoy the site. STAND STRONG!!!!

MEAOmnNi192

MEA Charlieboy
MEA Charlieboy

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty Re: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!

Post  MEA Mystickle Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Well hello there.
MEA Mystickle
MEA Mystickle

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty Re: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!

Post  MEA PuNkLiVz Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello Smile I'm April, Mystickles wifey.
MEA PuNkLiVz
MEA PuNkLiVz

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty High Commander Geth Murasame

Post  MEA GETH COMMANDER Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:32 am

Hey everyone I'm Geth and I've been in MEA for about three years since Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. I'm the Current High Commander of MEA's Modern Warfare 2 division, a former Department of Defense member, and a stellar player on just about any game that you can think of(My specialty being Modern Warfare Games). I'm also an excellent leader and I love throwing my titanium wrecking ball into some random's face and blowing stuff up in my AC-130 gunship. I also have an affinity for the ACR-Thermal with my trusty AA-12 shotgun always at my side. My brother is MEA LORD KYRON(Regional Warlord MW2) and together we're the twin gods of the modern warfare franchise nuff said.
MEA GETH COMMANDER
MEA GETH COMMANDER

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty MEA KNOX MEA INACTIVE and RADIO DJ, Sponser and Founder of the Livestream

Post  MEA DARKWAVE192 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 am

Whats up guys longtime no see you might know me as MEA Knox, MEA psyko, MEA ZeroEdge (MY Gamertag when I come back), or MEA Horrorcore420 on the PS3. I'm an upcomer in mea Doing graphic design, posting over 300 videos on youtube in 2 months or the livestreams and getting signed to a record label to get MEA's Name out there by calling myself MEA PsYkO 420. But you might also know me as one of the most ruthless people with a capcard. lol I don't give a fuck what it is. I'll cap it without hesitation and that shit will be up on youtube within an hour. I am MEA PsYkO for PS3 at xmas, PC High Command, Wii next month, and XBL. And I'm not here for Any of you mother fuckers. I'm Here for the Fuckin Flag MEA STAND STRONG!!! What a Face
MEA DARKWAVE192
MEA DARKWAVE192

Back to top Go down

Post  MEA Gator Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 am

Hey Hey, Just sropping by to let y'all know im here, MEA Gator, Overlord of Gustav chapter in the Bad Company 2 Division. Easily the best chapter in the battlefield division. Hit me up if y'all need anything
MEA Gator
MEA Gator

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty Not new

Post  MEA CHAOS Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 am

Im not really new been hanging with some of MEA for almost 4 years now im a ghost of sorts one of the best in my time but now im in college so i cant dedicate hours upon hours into 2 clans at once. so for now im just chillin. m3a chaos ig sux hit me up (currently silver but will chat with yall when im on)

MEA CHAOS

Back to top Go down

Post  Firecat Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Eh! Razz
Just joined MEA about <---(Canadian accent) a month ago, and have met some really excellent players. I am a police officer that works in a gang unit and play's games because its my outlet. I have played competitively for about 5 years and very much enjoy competing. My xbl account is Firecat4 and feel free to add me.

:lick paws:

edit: Also here is my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/FirecatnT?feature=mhee

Last edited by Firecat on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firecat
Firecat

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty Waz Goodie

Post  M3A TrixXx Da ANARKIST Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm TrixXx but for all my MW2 homies I'm SOH84....Been in MEA for roughly 1 1/2 years wit tha MW2 division, Currently an 0V3RL0RD for tha R3V0LUT10N chapter.....I'm a tattoo artist on tha side so any1 need fresh INK hit me up....But all that aside, I'm always gunna bleed for tha Mighty MURD1N 3V0LUT10N ARMY (M3A)!!!! I hope 1day my sacrifices and greatness will be seen, and I'll be chillin wit tha great 4Fathers, but for now, my time must be spent on MW2 chapters GAL & 3V0L.... I love wat I do, I'm addicted like gettin fresh INK...LMFAO!
Well anyway any1 on XBL hit me up on my gamertag M3A ANARKIST
M3A TrixXx Da ANARKIST
M3A TrixXx Da ANARKIST

http://MEAMW.WEBS.COM

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty Whad up I'm pro media Dept and halo reach col

Post  MEA ProExposed Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 am

That's about it u all already know me lol

Check out my YouTube and my live stream

YouTube.com\measection6
Twitch.tv\measection6
MEA ProExposed
MEA ProExposed

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty new?

Post  MEA RagDoll Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:02 pm

does new members mean new to the forum, or to mea...
lol well i am ragdoll for those who wish to know. i even have it writen on my body --->
permanently... I am in battlefield, but i really wish i wasnt.
MEA RagDoll
MEA RagDoll

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty intoduce m

Post  MEA Neko Tiffy Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Hiya , I am MEA NEKO TIFFY, i am a old school .i been around for a while now. just want to say welcome to all the new comers , you will injoy our clan, i just want yall to know this. welcome to the clan we are happy to have you an thanks for become a member of MEA . so MEA Stand strong stay strong
MEA Neko Tiffy
MEA Neko Tiffy

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty NOT NEW

Post  MEAxICON Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Every Rank from Recruit through General, Archive, DoD, and Royalist High Command, and 3X ForeFather.. CHECKIN THE FUCK IN SAYIN Whats good my Ninja's Smile

MEAxICON

Back to top Go down

Post  meacrossroadz Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:27 pm

MEAxICON wrote:Every Rank from Recruit through General, Archive, DoD, and Royalist High Command, and 3X ForeFather.. CHECKIN THE FUCK IN SAYIN Whats good my Ninja's Smile

what up homie!!!!
meacrossroadz
meacrossroadz

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty yo

Post  MEA SHARK542 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi. I'm 17, and i havent been in for a really long time, but i do my best to stay motivated, i am part of the MW divison and am currently a commander. I view each day as a day to go out and dominate our enemys and have fun while doing it.

MEA SHARK542

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty hey icon

Post  MEA Neko Tiffy Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:08 pm

icon i been trying to add you on my friendslis on xbox live
MEAxICON wrote:Every Rank from Recruit through General, Archive, DoD, and Royalist High Command, and 3X ForeFather.. CHECKIN THE FUCK IN SAYIN Whats good my Ninja's Smile
MEA Neko Tiffy
MEA Neko Tiffy

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES !!!!  Empty Hi I'm Shadow

Post  BSC Shadow Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Hello MEA peoples real names Jon but I enjoy shadow better it suits me; I'm 17 years I play MW2 mostly and I'm proud to be apart of MEA. MEA ALL THE WAY!!!!

BSC Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down