Murd1n Evolution Army Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIOGRAPHIES

2 posters

Go down

BIOGRAPHIES Empty BIOGRAPHIES

Post  Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 am

Post your Story Here

Admin
Admin

https://meaforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BIOGRAPHIES Empty Bio-Brutal Chieftan Omni192

Post  MEA Charlieboy Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:59 am

This was my original Bio from Halo2 era more bios can be found here MEA Enjoy and as always Stand Strong

The Brutal Path of the Chosen One Omni192

The destiny of some is already set by the stars, the moon, the alignment of the planets if you will, and others can take destiny into its hand and throw it like a sticky nade right into the planets causing them to change destiny. If you don't already know, i'm one of those guys.
It all started back September 24, 2005, when a nasty hurricane blew over southeast texas/lousiana. The devistation the beast had on the stronghold was cruicial but yet caused a catipilar to metamorph into such a beautiful butterfly. Houston was part of the devistation that happened with Hurricane Rita, and we were orderd to evacuate. Nacogdoches was my new home for a weekend and a refugee i was. My friend happened to be in college at SFA still currently is as well... but I had stayed with him when we evacuated and the dorm across the hall from him is were he hung out occasionally if not in his own dorm playing COD UO for PC and WOW or Starcraft. Well we were across the hall and ever sinse i plugged in i was a natural. Halo 2 . The name itself deserves its own sentence. He played on Xbox live all the time, kid was addicted man, and I needed a new addiction. I seen my friend play halo occasionally but i never really got into it, just thought it was a rip off of the smash hit Goldeneye 007 and just went on merkn' -blam!-s and poppin' triggas in my hood. I had also messed around at gamecrazy at the local hollywood video in Baytown prior to this college experience. They had a halo tournament at that game crazy and the winner won a copy of halo 2 pre released.... but of course it wasnt me at the time... i didn't know what a sticky nade was. Regardless at the college we played on xbox live for quite a while, then we land up 12 people and played halo 1 and halo 2 in the lobby of the dorm. I was hooked. the Christmas in 2005 following the hurricane is when i got my copy of halo 2. Shortly after I completed the campaign with a friend on legendary and went to all sorts of local lan events at friends houses. I was getting to be some tuff competition. Shortly following that in spring of 06' I was going to college at Lee in Baytown Texas when i herd of a halo 2 tournament 4v4 for cash prize money, of course i had to enter. After long battles, myself, m0x, Jolly, and T-raz aka Trace all signed up and got 2nd.. but no cash prized for 2nd cuz there just the first loser. Shortly after that in 2007, I started workin for a grocery store called food town, and i had some extra cash to pay for internet at my parents house and an xbox live account. This is my story, Brutal Chieftan Omni192.
One cold rainy day on a friday night in april 2007 i was online xbox live and i didn't have a router at the time, and i was having network problems complaining when i bumped into one Viper6989. We got done with an Objective game and he was on the same team with me and i was complaining about the networking problems and he happened to work for a cable company or something. He add me to his friends list, and at the time i thought him as a very sofisticated structed individual. This was soon to change. I got tired of rolling alone so i decided i wanted to join a clan and asked viper to send me an invite. I joined and got in color even though i liked my colors i still did against my wishes and shortly after met a cat by the name of MR SLEEVE. After several hours of recruiting and a clan battle or 2 against some wienies i was promoted to staff aparently becuz the next time i got on it said staff and everyone else was member. I asked SLEEVE i said, hey what does staff mean? he was like it means i think your going somewhere. Boy was that an understatement. I was then transfered into the Elites led by DaringDan, BmanLive and Primoboy360. Shortly after that was the birth of a chapter that singlehandedly conquered clans and one of the biggest if not THE BIGGEST, STRONGEST, BRUTALIST, chapter the MEA has seen til this day. I was called by SLEEVE to a room with 2 other individuals, one mr Mad Mack 9 and one HongKongPhoo3y. We were all called in this meeting for the announcement of a 3rd chapter to the MEA, The BRUTES. Shortly after M1nd Poe and the jackels were born and they rose to power as well and we collaberated in an overlord meeting to take a new decision to the founding council of Viper6989 Mr SLEEVE and Xalifeoncelost. We took the idea of Overlord colors so we would know the overlords of there chapters. There was a small dispute that struck the new upcoming brutes that ended with a casualty of war. This dispute was over a symbol for the brutes overlord so everyone knew that they were brutes. He wanted a duck, me and hong kong wanted the brute head. Til this day brutal overlords wear the brute head in honor of its chapter founders. the casualty was Mad Mack 9, he left becuz he didn't get what he wanted and our system stated that 2/3 vote is the winner. Regardless, the time was coming to where the brutes needed to see a staff member. This is where LAoutlaw and xGRUx aka Balzy came in, The Evolution Brutes 1st staff members to replace the fallen overlord. Soon after this happened. D3lta Evolution was having conflict with its overlords and I was sent in with a second account called Cfhero87 to repair the damaged chapter. Rezurect and StoneColdKill45 rose to power in that chapter and after that hero became more of a spot holder overlord. The Brutes by this point started getting some heavy hitters like Drzpopin tunamelt420 better known as wilde420 don priest swollcat natural warrior kazbh89 kekambas Blintzboy SNB Invisible King of 2 hells benson7 twizted martini get merked gork pound u and assult spartan and our newest one is MEA RAMBO aka Dasheky. All these men were staff. Half of these men rose to power to there own chapters and the other half stayed the same or became inactive. Meanwhile LAOutlaw got promoted in the spot of Mad mack 9 and hongkong got transfered to shadowlords then to evo army. I myself at this time got sent into the 4 elements for a while on my first occupied territory mission. This mission was short, i held a spot for a brief time and helped them get unified and helped them start out there 2nd chapter then got a transfer into Fear 3volution x where i met trevor Md 87 and helped him build his chapter. I also recruited nitewalkor and slondona into Fear when i was there nitewalkor was oldschool fear staff. While i was there in Fear, me and Trevor started the Gears of war chapter of our clan and perticipated in the FIRST MEA CLAN BATTLE OUTSIDE HALO 2. myself SNB Invisble Trevor md87 and Mr Sleeve himself perticipated in our first epic gears of war battle and lost but our gears recordended up being 4-3 4wins 3 losses.
WAR. What is it good for? In this game everything. One evening in april of last year a party of Murdin Evolution soldiers were matched up in a RANKED Big team battle with Guilty as charged with commander in chief x Guilt x. After this we decided to have friendly clan battles to practice against each other. Friendly to say the least. After a course of months the friendliness ceased and it was all out chaos. MEA and our 7 chapters at the time vs GAC and there 12. After a number of excruciating losses and embarasment the MEA never backed down. Recruiting like crazy, soldiers saw the front lines everyday in clan battles against guilty as charged and the MEA was at the brink of EXPLOSION. MEA GREW from 7 to 10 chapters in about 4 days and we figured it was an acomplishment. The week after this we got regional overlords which the next paragraph will more in depthly explain but after the regional overlords were appointed and brought into power the same week the MEA EXPLODED from 10 to 20 chapters very quickly.This is when the MEA infestation began. SPYS, And one of the BRUTES newest recruits snuffed out the first one in our chapter. Jyro23. Myself and Mind Poe leader of the Jackels discussed the possibilities of spies and this guy being one and we later sent our new recruit to investigate this crazy situation.
This was when the Evolution decided to get a bag of sneaky snakes of there own. The mythical ghost division. Jyro23 was the start of this division and it contained mostly mercanaries for hire and men who were good at getting information out of people. I myself even served a short time as a Ghost in GAC's Soldiers of Guilt chapter under command by Duality08 aka... I forgot his other tag who gives a -blam!- we scared his -blam!-ass anyways trying to "hack" his account and he got all mad and cried... funny -blam!- lol and ItZ Clutch. but this came at a later date.
Shortly after this the army was getting to big and seperated and needed to sustain an order system if you will. The founders called a meeting of Overlords to discuss a government. The clan was then seperated into sectors with 3 chapters to a sector and regional comanders were chosen for these 5 sectors the clan had been split up to. The chosen were Myself and HongKongPhoo3y of the Brutes,JRson of the Grunts, and Mind Poe of the Jackels with the 5th decission ndecided between DRZpopin originally of the Brutes but at the time was a fresh young overlord from the evolution army chapter and one Jyro23 who originally was of the Brutes as well but was in command of the Jackels at the time. After a vote of the Newly apointed regional comanders the founders considered and appointed Jyro23 in command of the 5th sector. This upheald good and we expanded even more promoting DRZpopin to the newly made region 6.
With the growing of the Evolution, Betrayal was at hand. The very man, one of the 3 founders of our clan, that recruited ME.... Viper6989,then decided to make a very BAD decision and pulled some of the GREATEST LEADERS the MEA has seen thus far into one chapter NOT affiiated with ours. Dark Horizon.Leaders were puln like Shadow Ace, Assult spartan, Kazbh89, Kekambas and ect. The clan was conquered before it even started. We had a couple of matches against them, but all the leaders in one clan made disorder becuz they all wanted to lead, none wanted to follow. The civil war was over with a bang right after it started leaving the MEA in small disorder. Lucky then annonced a first retirement and left the clan to the regionals...for a week.. Around 2 months after this Jyro23 announced his retirement from the MEA and stood down as sector 5s overlord and now serves as a contractor everyonce in a while. Then comes The Siren and her shinanigans... Ckg Zepyhphera or however you spell it... a clan tag whore. She then works her way up our rankings so to speak by "mind-blam!-" the rest of the clan... and im not including myself becuz i saw right threw her -blam!-. but anyways... she made it up to regional commander 5 and then after a 2 week visit to a very important charachters house, decided to try and attempt to take out the MEA. See a patern.... *NOT GONNA HAPPEN* lol... anyways this made superpower clans such as GAC, XGC, IKP, KSI and her original clan CKG start getting concernd and pull together for an extermination of the evolution... ha Boy were they in for a surprise. Drzpopin i believe infultrated then IKP and recieved overlord position then and we smashed that clan by recieving overlord position in ALL of there branches... and transfering there members into our chapters and suiting them up to fight for us. All these clans trying to hit us when were weak using the clan tag whore trying to conquer us was a smart move but WHICH CLAN IS THE DUMB-blam!- actually loyal to? haha good question... aperently the answer is NONE cuz shes not in ANY ... lol... right.... so distruction at hand.
Lady MEA fades out aka zyphera and KSI and XGC back down becuz they no longer see us as a threat becuz we all figured out that lady mea was lying to everyone.Shortly after this, the MEA is on another recruiting spree going from 20 all the way up to 41 in halo 2 alone and up to 29 chapters in other games. The strongest we've ever been still this strong STAND STRONG STAY STRONG baby.... that is when i got sent in GAC as a ghost. After long meetings with Duality08 and sitting threw guilts bull-blam!- and all there -blam!- stupid meetings, duality was considering joining the MEA and he was basically trying to do the same thing I was doing but reversed and then we(me and duality) sat threw a long meeting hosted by Lucky with all MEA overlords and duality and myself in the ghost apperal and we tried to get him to give me overlord and him leave...... but then rokiu77 betrayed us as welll, he was a member i forget which chapter but he left our clan and snuffed me out and i got booted from GAC, and returned to Omni EvolutionX the chapter that was made for my achievments. I later transfered into the Brutes where i still run things.
Lucky then annonced retirement once again, and with viper and Xalifeoncelost gone, he left the clan to Get Merked at first but Merked thought it was too much of a responsibility for one person so he added on myself and mindpoe to support final discisions. He then unretired about half a week later becuz he didnt have to go away like he thought he was going to .
After this The MEGA project started with me and merked and poe. People were promoted and those clans still run.
Merked. One word... perhaps a state of being if your unlucky. Me and that dude was putting many people in that state in doubles for the LONGEST on H3, but then every great leader has there downfalls. His was his dreams. So much potential, in a sponserd clan, on the proteam, actually created a proteam, but thats where it stopped. His proteam turned into his new clan and he pulled a great deal of people as well including gork aka Matt, paradox this, who was one of our bigger names in the british division and a few others such as Valor, Reptor, cowboy.... ect ect. Good run Merked.. but you know better.
Anyways and last but not Least Dasheky.... Dasheky had some problems early in his evolutionary carrer but most recently has brought us the clan FLG which myself and him have succsesfully conquered Good work Dasheky. Yet another occupied territory of the Evolution.
Finally to end this long ass Bio id like to say Stand strong stay strong. Brutes GET BRUTE-AL !!! .... and shoutout to my peeps

Lucky - I'm overworked and underpaid.... i need a raise = P lol on the real though i do my best and if one day you decide it aint good enough... demote me >.<

Viper - I can't say i have to much respect for what you did but respect can be earned once again. Stand strong stay strong

Xalifeoncelost - X-man .. your never active but i love you bro.

Poe - shut up.

HongKongPhoo3y - your still a twinkie with a small twinkie. i love you .. play uno i didn't give you the code for nothin foo

Popin' - keep it real. do what you do and above all GET -blam!- BRUTE-AL my -blam!-.

Shot me - your brothers -blam!-... go hit him for me... do it ... now! lol and after that steal his 360 and squash his army so we can get this weiny war overwith, ya know ... move on to bigger and better things

Merked- Welcome back

MeaxMatt - weak sauce man u talked wayy to much -blam!- if we let you back in im gonna puke

Gen XD: love that smile man

Newbreed: keep getting brute-al, the force is strong with you

Stoner - Partners in crime Delta 4 ever baby!!

Rezerect - Old skool delta 4 life you my boy

Seph- you my hawiann homie, homie

Jrson - my boy from the grunts man much love

xGRUx - Balzy foo, you got to get online more

LaOUTLAW - -blam!- YOU!!! ... COONASS lol

Falconstudd - man we got to chill more often work on some of those clan battles for gamebattles for the brutes

RAMBO - bring that when you come in july... -blam!-s gonna be killer

highpie - how high are u?

Wilde - my -blam!-

hugh3of5 - wheres 1,2, 4 and 5 cuz number 3 is the -blam!-

hellking - whats up mannnnnnn

announced - where you been mannnee??

Dragon - old skool right therrrr

buckets - wheres carl?

carl - wheres buckets?

athena - i miss u

ironraven - good work on counterstrike pc mann we got to play some COD4 man

nitewalkor - whhhhatttttsss uppppp mmmmaaaannn

slondona - your fat stop bein such a whore

lilman - keep that counterstrike pc tight man

krazykilla - old skool jackels whats up mann

Booda - vinne mannn where u been at lately? manda bein too much

Jyro - i'm gonna go pull a box omni.... right ... now/....

Thats about it.... its about time for me to post this becuz everyone has been anticipating the -blam!- out it.... ok jyro im goin right now.. lol
MEA Charlieboy
MEA Charlieboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum